Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quest 10: Son of Tech Trek Playhouse

Cruising through some sites:
Evite - neat concept. I've received some Evites from friends before and always thought it was fun to respond and see who else is coming to the party. I never noticed all the other added features like recipes, activity ideas, decorations, etc. I can definetely see that coming in handy for children's programming. The blog had some very creative postings too. May have to add that to my Bloglines. Oooh, just saw the drink calculator. That could come in handy for some holiday parties.

Dogster was pretty cute too. Some of the videos were really funny. Can't wait to add my pooch.

artPad I liked looking through the gallery at other people's creations.

The Generator website was very interesting too. I think I know now where some of the customized clip art comes from in those mass emails that go around from time to time. The customizable threat generator looked very familiar.

Thanks for bringing these site to light Tech Trek!

No comments: